'21, SPECIALIZED, Recon 3.0 Shoe
|Availability:||Out of stock|
We know venturing off-road means venturing into the unknown, so we’ve given the Recon 3.0 XPEL Mesh to create a comfortable fit that sheds water, keeping the shoe light and making it dry as fast as it rides. Our SlipNot compound provides full rubber coverage of the outsole for off bike traction on any surface, with open treads to eject mud.
Dual L6-Snap Boas and a Velcro forefoot closure ensure micro adjustable comfort with a secure fit designed for all day comfort and performance, whether your ride calls for open gravel, twisting single track and even more than your fair share of hike-a-bike.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are built with purpose and backed by science to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Carbon STRIDE toe-flex technology allows for natural toe movement off-bike but remains stiff for pedaling: Stiffness Index 10.0)
- Fully-welded upper reduces seams for superior step-in comfort.
- Independent BOA® L6-Snap dials for on-the-fly micro-adjustment.
- SlipNot™ rubber tread for confident traction on all terrain with removable toe studs.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.
- Approximate weight: 355g (1/2 pair, Size 42)