The Expedition Saddle Pack is waterproof, lightweight, and provides a spacious compartment under the saddle, eliminating the need for a rear rack. It’s designed to hold clothes and equipment on long distance rides.
Built from a lightweight laminate developed specifically for Apidura, the saddle bag is highly resistant to abrasions and tears. The seams have been welded together, creating a waterproof seal that ensures contents always stay dry, even in sustained rain.
A three-point attachment system with Hypalon-reinforced velcro straps allows the saddle bag to hug the seat post, increasing stability and cutting down on lateral movement. Additional Hypalon on the bag’s body keeps frames in good condition.
The Expedition Saddle Pack is available in three sizes for adventures long, short, and in-between. Additionally, the roll-down compression and closure system means the bag’s volume can be tailored precisely to fit a range of packing needs.
- Lightweight waterproof laminate, developed specifically for Apidura
- Hands-free air release valve for easy packing and compression
- Sturdy and secure three-point attachment system
- Roll-top closure for adjustable capacity
- Carbon-friendly attachment with Hypalon-reinforced velcro straps
- Reflective graphics and light attachment point for increased visibility