TIME, Iclic Racer Pedal White
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
TIME revolutionizes automatic pedal technology and introduces the I-CLIC generation. The first pedal with a carbon blade.
Experience has shown that the substitution of the Carbo Flex blade in place of spring tension on road pedals assists the pre-opening function, improves fatigue resistance and significantly reduces weight (-43% compared to a titanium spring).
I-CLIC is also the first pedal with pre-opening automatic engagement (TIME patent). "auto step-in" - engagement is instantaneous, intuitive, without friction - effortless. the first "open" pedal. A simple clic and you're off... Clic & Ride!
- Steel axle
- Composite body
- CARBOFLEX: flexible carbon blade (TIME patent)
- Aluminum arch axle
- Carbon blade support
- ICLIC: pre-opening automatic engagement (TIME patent)
- SENSOR: regulation of angular sensations
- Q-FACTOR: setting of lateral foot position
- OVERSIZE PEDAL PLATFORM: 447 mm2
- Sole/pedal Bioposition 13 mm
- ANGULAR FLOAT: ±5°
- LATERAL FLOAT: 2.5 mm
- RELEASE ANGLE: 15°
- Weight: 260 grams per pair