Simplicity and convenience at a moment’s notice, on any track or trail.
Ideal for stashing food, sunglasses, gloves, or a cold drink, the Backcountry Food Pouch is a convenient and easy-access storage pocket for frequently used items.
Attached firmly with a versatile three-point system, the stem bag easily fits on either side of the cockpit and works with aerobars and Jones bars. The bag’s contents are kept secure by a simple one-handed open and closure system, and a subtly tapered design prevents knee contact while pedaling out of the saddle.
The plus versions of the stem bag include exterior mesh pockets for catching empty wrappers as well as a mesh drainage hole to help keep the interior dry.
While the body fabric of the stem bag is waterproof, due to the stitching process used to assemble the product, there is the possibility for water to enter through the seams when exposed to sustained rain. We recommend using an internal dry bag for contents that must remain absolutely dry.
- Easy access, one-hand opening and closure system
- Versatile three-point attachment system adapts to different bar and stem combinations
- Subtly tapered design prevents knee contact
- Hard-wearing, all-weather Dimension-Polyant VX21
- Mesh drainage hole included on 'plus' versions
- External mesh wrapper pockets included on 'plus' versions