Sleek bar bends and ergonomics might as well be a signature of 3T's branding. We've seen it throughout its drop-bars left and right, with options like the Ergonova that set the benchmark both with its ergonomic shape, which provided optimal comfort through the center section, and the Superergo Pro carries on with that same center support, but switches everything else up, offering improved drop grip with a gradual curvature that's more comfortable for a variety of hand sizes.
- Refined alloy bars built for total comfort on top and drop
- Drop-grip is comfortable for huge range of hand sizes
- Tighter bend improve brake/shift lever alignment
- Center bar takes its shape from Ergonova's coveted design
- Built for comfort climbing, sprinting, and descending
- Di2 compatible for clean and tidy cable routing