Maximum performance and low noise with no compromise on components. With this in mind Campagnolo® engineers designed our Super Record sprockets with double frame on the last two sprocket triplets.
This results in a more solid and lighter frame, thanks to the use of titanium in the 6 larger sprockets.
The Ultra-Shift teeth design has been upgraded to make shifting faster, with perfect synchronization and to eliminate chain stress.
- Ultra-Shift Teeth Design - Every Sprocket Tooth Is Designed And Placed To Perform A Specific Function, Like Lifting Or Lowering The Chain Or Giving Maximum Power Transmission To The Wheel.
- Reinforced Mounts For Second And Third Triplets - Greater Sprocket Set Rigidity - Performance Precision.
- Ultra-Shift Synchronization - The Sprocket Tuning Allows For Maximum Shifting Performance Without Hesitation: Fast, Precise And Quiet, Even Under Stress.
- 6 Titanium Sprockets - Less Weight.
- Nickel-Chrome Surface Treatment - Reduces Chain/Sprocket Friction - Extends Sprockets' Life.