The Sidi Eagle 10 MTB mid-high shoe range with the MTB SR17 sole, MicroTech and microfibre cover the shoe while the Tecno-3 System system securely holds you in place. MEGA denotes a wider foot system over the standard sidi width
- Rubber Toe rubber toecap for improved foot comfort
- Micro cuts in the tongue for added comfort
- RS17 sole
- Sidi Tecno-3 System rotary locks
- The MTB SR17 sole is a nylon sole with polyurethane inserts in the cleats, able to offer a great grip with every step, with that extra point of comfort and rigidity provided by the nylon. One of the lightest soles without the use of carbon fibre. As an interesting fact, the front cleats normally suffer more from general wear and tear. It is easily replaceable and can lengthen the life of the shoe.
- MicroTech covering is a microfibre that stands out for its resistance, lightness, breathability and water repellency thanks to the"Water-tech" treatment, whilst being an ecological material since it complies with all the regulations for a lesser impact against the environment.
- Sidi Tecno-3 System rotary closures are amongst the best on the market. They stand out for their ergonomics and easy adjustment feature, as we can squeeze and release the fastening with just one hand. This system is made up of two units, the one that adjusts the front of the shoe and the one that adjusts the upper, which is also cushioned. (Soft Instep 4) which dissipates pressure and fits over the top of the instep.